IsoTops: A Low Maintenance Alternative for Indoor or Outdoor Tables
From finishing the schedule to dealing with a dinner rush to covering shifts yourself, you don’t want to be worrying about the durability of your table tops each time you open up your patio. As a restaurant owner, you have enough to worry about!
IsoTop Sliq tables provide a modern, stylish table option that are still subtle enough to coordinate with any theme or concept. True to the “Sliq” name, these IsoTops have a thin European ½” edge profile that look great in any of the finishes.
Add character to your patio with these five matte finish options by scrolling through this slideshow:
- Gray Oak- A great alternative to putting real wood outside with its wood grain pattern!
- Cement- This pattern has the appearance of a poured cement, without the roughness!
- Dark Mica- If you like the look of stone, Dark Mica has the color and fine details that make it look like a stone table top!
- Metal Line- This table is distressed with variations in color and even looks like it has a texture, all with a matte finish!
- Black Steel- A darker, weathered look, this metal-looking table gives a lot of character to your outdoor space!
Not only do these table tops look good, they’re versatile too! IsoTops are a great option because they can be used indoors or outdoors at your restaurant.
These tables are made extremely durable through their manufacturing process. A combination of blended resins, wax, and wood pulp mixed with high heat and pressure create the characteristically dense core of these tables. Each IsoTop is fully laminated with several layers for extra durability and is pre-stressed to avoid warping.
Give your outdoor dining the smooth finish and look of durable IsoTop Sliq tables.
Which IsoTop pattern would you want to integrate into your outdoor design?