Do You Offer Custom Stain Matching?
We want to give our customers the most options possible for designing their dream restaurant furniture, so we are happy to say we do offer custom stain matching. This can be a useful route to take with your tables if you want to match your floors, bar, or even table tops that were purchased through another company. Since we make our solid wood table tops in-house, we have the ability to customize exactly what you want!
The process for getting your new tables with a custom stain are as follows:
- Contact our customer care team and let them know that you’d like to order a custom table at 800-986-5352 or email@example.com to select your wood species. All custom orders must go through them. Please note, the stain could look a little different on the selected wood species because of unique grain patterns.
- Mail a sample of the stain you want to match.
- Our customer care team will send your sample to our finishing company for a match.
- A sample will be sent to you for your approval and a signature will be required for the order to go to production. Because of their custom nature, all custom stain orders are non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Once you give your approval, the tables are made with the custom stain. Additional charges apply for stain matching.
Worried the table top finish options you see online won’t fit into your restaurant’s color scheme? Our custom stain matching program can help bring your restaurant interior together, matching your new tables to existing furniture. Give our customer care team a call and start your custom stain match today!