The Ins & Outs of the ABC (Alcohol Beverage Control)

If you’re opening a restaurant or bar, or you own a restaurant where you’d like to add bar service or serve alcohol, you’ll work with your state’s Alcoholic Beverage Control (ABC). Some states are “control” states, where the state controls most or every aspect of alcoholic beverage sales. Other are “license” states, which don’t directly control the sale of alcohol, but have chosen in-state organizations to do so.

Read More